Thank you very much for your contributions to the success of the 17th International Conference AsiaCALL at Van Lang University, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Due to the complicated situation of Covid-19 epidemic in Ho Chi Minh City, the AsiaCall Conference will be held 100% online.
We are honored and delighted to announce that AsiaCALL2021-2, the 18th AsiaCALL International Conference of the Asia Association of Computer-Assisted Language Learning will be held on November 26-27, 2021 at Hoa Sen University (HSU), a 4-star QS Ranking University, at 8 Nguyen Van Trang St., Ben Thanh, Dist. 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. AsiaCALL is deeply grateful to Hoa Sen University for the privilege of holding this AsiaCALL conference and for the university’s great commitment to supporting this event.
The Conference Programme will include a Doctoral Consortium, and Workshops as part of the Pre-conference Day, Keynote and Plenary sessions, Individual Papers, and Workshops.
Conference proceedings will be published by Atlantis Press, part of Springer Nature, indexed in ISI/Web of Science (CPCI) and Scopus (Optional) (with a separate publication fee of 189USD/paper). Otherwise, the authors can choose to publish their papers in the AsiaCALL Online Journal(free of charge).
- The conference fees for the local participants via online: 750,000 VND
- The conference fees for the international participants via online: 70 USD
► Submit an Abstract here
- Abstract submission: 01 April 2021 – 13 August 2021
- Notification of acceptance: 29 August 2021
- Participation confirmation: 1 October 2021
- Full paper submission: 15 October 2021
- Conference Dates: 26-27 November 2021
Deadline for conference fee payment: 15 September 2021.
In order to pay for the conference fee:
|For local delegates, the conference fee will be transferred to the following bank account:||For international delegates, please transfer the conference fee to the following account:|
Tên Tài khoản: Trường Đại học Hoa Sen
Số tài khoản: 14010001186259 - Ngân Hàng: BIDV - Chi nhánh Sai Gon, Tp. HCM
Địa chỉ: 271 An Dương Vương, P. 3, Q. 5, Tp. HCM.
Liên hệ về tài chính (nếu có):
Phòng Tài chính - Kế toán ĐH Hoa Sen;
Điện thoại: 028.730.91991 (Ext: 11165, 11166)
Account name: Hoa Sen University
Account number (USD): 14010370038582
Bank name: Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam JSC - Sai Gon Branch, Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam
Bank address: 271 An Duong Vuong St., Ward 3, Dist. 5, Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam
SWIFT code: BIDVVNVX140
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through:
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: (+84) 0909850699;
- WhatsApp: +84909850699
CALL in Asia and the World in the COVID and post-COVID eras: Technology in Language Education
- Developments in Neuroscience
- Developments in Mobile Teaching and Learning
- Collaborative and/or Interactive Learning with Technology
- Teaching Learning Practices with Social Media Technologies and Beyond
- E-learning and the Challenges
- Minimally Invasive Technology and Language Learning
- The Role of Teacher and Learner in Technology-Mediated Learning
- Teacher Education and Technology Integration
- Digital Game-Based Learning
- Virtual Communities and Teaching Learning Practices
- Technologies for Teacher Education
- Creating and/or Managing Online Teaching-Learning Environment
- New Developments in Pedagogy of Language Teaching and/or Content with Technology
- Technology & Assessment Practices
- Multimedia-Based Teaching and Learning
- National, Regional and International Challenges and/or Reforms in Technology Use
- Cyber-culture, identity, and language
- Blended Learning and Technologies
- Language and linguistics
- Other Related Areas
Hoa Sen University
08 Nguyen Van Trang, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh city
(028) 7300 7272 or (028) 73091991